Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Barack Obama gave a Speech Last Night?


So if you don't follow me on twitter, A) you're an asshole, and B) you're probably expecting me to give some Commish-like rant about the State of the Union Address from last night. Well don't hold your breath because it ain't happening. It's not that I didn't watch the Mr. Obama's speech, I actually did. I just don't have anything to say, quite honestly. The President likes to say all the right things (well, not always, but often times), however what he says and what he does are rarely similar. When they are, most of us would rather them not be. That's my two cents on Obama. Election 2012 can't come soon enough. Worst case, 2016. At that point I might move to India, or Pakistan, or somewhere of that nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment