Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Even a Year Later Liberals are Morons

Chicago Tribune 2010
But, contrary to popular belief, a robust snowfall does not mean global warming is a myth.
In fact, scientists have been warning for at least two decades that global warming could make snowstorms more severe. Snow has two simple ingredients: cold and moisture. Warmer air collects moisture like a sponge until it hits a patch of cold air. When temperatures dip below freezing, a lot of moisture creates a lot of snow.
This article maybe a year old, but it only proves my point that Global Warming supporters are idiots. Not only is this article written worse than every single one of my blog post, but in the quote above the author throws out a claim and doesn't back it with any sources. Really? Which scientists have been warning about global warming snow storms, I mean if the scientists have been warning us for two decades surely they would have written something about it, which some one could have quoted.

But its funny a year later, and another brutal winter on the east coast, as well as most of the country, and all of a sudden I'm not seeing anything printed about Global Warming causing snowstorm. Maybe its because the libs and such now call it climate change, which in itself is retarded. Isn't the climate always changing, there called seasons. Or Maybe its because all the global warming experts are buried alive under the snow. Whatever it maybe I think its all bullshit, were going get extremes every once and awhile. Cant we just go back to blaming it on the Mexicans, like everything else? El NiƱo anyone?

Ps. I pretty much lost my train of thought writing this because neither of my classes were canceled today and I'm pissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment